Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Half Moon Bay

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. (Is 40:31)

The Grover family
Cousins
Parker, Adi, Lexi-Rae

Bike Rides with my hubby




Sweet Faces



What a wonderful family getaway!!!
Luke, Adi and I spent a couple of days tent camping with the family in Half Moon Bay. It was pretty chilly, but fresh and beautiful.
I would love to say that we came back completely relaxed, but with three little ones under 21 months, an 8 and a 10 year old, and lots of water, sand and dirt....we had our work cut out for us!


Praise to Jesus for grandparents and their desire to give us lots of breaks!!!



I truly felt joy while we were away. Luke and I went for a couple of long bike rides. We peddled for miles along the bluffs; smiling, laughing and falling completely in love all over again.

My strength was renewed. My hope for a brighter future remembered.

My relationships with my family strengthened, my heart happy.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

No comments: