Friday, July 4, 2008




Freedom.


For you, brothers, were called to freedom. Only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity to gratify your flesh, but through love make it your habit to serve one another. Christian freedom is the freedom to serve one another in love (Galations 5:13).

There are two things about the meaning of love in this letter: first, love was expressed by Christ's giving of himself for us (2:20); second, love is the expression of true faith (5:6). Now we learn that love is expressed by serving one another. When the object of our faith is Christ, who loved us, we are motivated and empowered to express his kind of love to others.


Today I kept singing the song...The face of love...(by Sanctus Real)

The face of love
The face of love
You look more like love everyday
You are the face that changed the whole world
No one too lost for you love
No one too low for you to serve
So give us the grace to change the world
No one too lost for me to love
No one too low for me to serve
Let us see...
Let us be your face


I thank the Lord today for freedom to love others.

Freedom to serve others and freedom to lift up the name of the Lord.

I want my face to look more like Christ every day.

1 comment:

Scott and Susie said...

You look so beautiful in this picture - you do shine His love and I'm thankful for your friendship!