Thursday, June 19, 2008

LESS THEN A WEEK!!!







37 Weeks pregnant....
I feel like I don't have much to type. Emotions are high...sleep level low!!! I am anticipating delivering Olivianna in 5 days. Luke and I are making lots of decisions and praying a lot about the birth of our sweet girl. So many people are praying and calling and emailing. It has been amazing what the Lord has done and is doing. He is so GOOD and so BIG and teaching me SO much!
Last night, Joy Balsbaugh took these pictures for us in my parents back yard. We will always cherish them. They are so very sweet!
I plan on writing a whole lot more tomorrow. Deeper into my feelings, what God is teaching me, how I am doing, my expectations and fears, all that good stuff that I can't think to type out right now because I am so tired.
Until then....
Christ be lifted high!


No comments: