Monday, June 2, 2008

Glory Glimpses

My time with the Lord this morning was very sweet.
The last 3 months have been so heavy and emotional, yet I have had such rich times with my saviour. He has revealed himself to me in such an amazing way...through His word, His people, His creation, and His voice that speaks softly to me in the quietness of my soul.

Today He focused my heart on Isaiah 40:28-31. It was almost as if His angels were looking me strate in the face asking my heart this very important question....

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;
but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.' SOOOOOOOO Amber Noel Grover..........

fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
As I sat meditating on this passage, I asked myself what does this say about my God?
My God is Everlasting, Creator, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Powerful, One who gives strength physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, and the One who upholds me because of His rigorousness. He will not let me faint, He will not give me more than I can handle (on my own), He will be protecting me under his wings as I trust and wait on Him.

As I pray for a miracle in my sweet baby girls life, I can't help but thank the Lord for the miracle she already is.
My God created Olivianna. He formed her in my womb. He knows every little detail of her being. He placed each hair on her head and each organ in her body. The very glue of her body, the laminin was created by God in the shape of a cross, revealing to His creation that Christ's death on the cross is the glue which binds all life together. He did not make a mistake. He loves her unconditionally and longs for her to praise Him. She will praise Him. She will not be weary. She will not be faint. She will not be troubled in this life. She will be whole and beautiful and wonderful. She is a miracle.
Laminin

No comments: