Saturday, May 31, 2008

Birthday party fun!!!



Today was Hayden Pishney's first birthday party! My family had fun hanging out with other couples and Adi enjoyed playing with her friends (and the cupcake too)! I found a home made red wooden wheel barrow this morning at a garage sale and tied on a couple kids wooden tools for Hayden's present. Hopefully he can help his daddy in the garden this summer! It was very cute!


Rebecca and Charlie had there baby girl today. They named her Leah Grace.


My splash of happiness today was the weather! It has been so beautiful day after day. It is the end of May and we continue to have weather in the 80's. I truly believe that this is the Lord's gift to me! He is making the weather cooler so that the last month of my pregnancy is not unbearable. (Like when I was pregnant with Adi and it was above 100 degrees for 28 days straight.) Thank you Jesus for the breezes and the fresh, cool air!

No comments: