Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Splashes of happiness




I have decided that for the next month, until the birth of my precious Olivianna Grace, I will blog a splash of happiness a day. This could be a captured moment, a whisper from my savior, a profound thought, or just something that made me smile that day. I pray that the Lord will show me His glory in special ways as I keep my eyes on Him.

Tonight I met with my friend Christine Curry. She is momma to 3 beautiful children and one glorious angel. We sat for over 3 1/2 hours sharing stories and getting to know the intimate details of each others lives. What a precious time it was. Her daughter Charlotte, who passed away on Dec. 7th 2006, is worshipping at the feet of Christ almighty. I could not help but smile knowing that my sweet Olivianna will be doing the same. It is amazing how such a small life can be used so immensly by God. Thank you Jesus.

Today my spalsh of happiness was my daughter Adalin Rose's photoshoot. Adi brings Luke and I so much joy, we praise the Lord for her. Her contagious smile, serious eyes and silly personality is just a reminder to me the abundant life we have in Christ Jesus.

"You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit." Job 10:12

Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments: