Thursday, May 29, 2008

A new toy!!!

Today's splash of happiness came in a wrapped box from my daddy!
My parents had Luke and I over for dinner (Yummy steak, potatoes, salad and bread)and dessert (brownies with ice cream!!!). When we were just about done with dinner, my dad said "Amber, will you go get me the bag that is next to the hutch?" When I picked up the bag, I saw a note inside that said "For BO."
Yeah...a present for me!!! To my surprise, it was a beautiful Nikon D40 camera! I have been wanting one of these for a very long time. The card read: Because you have a gift- why wait for a birthday date to come to enjoy the gift we want for you. This is an early birthday present (It's only part of your gift, you'll have to wait for November for the rest!) Happy early birthday! Love dad and mom Moore.
Wowsers....Happy early birthday to me... and thank you mom and dad for the amazing and very generous gift. I love you guys!

I had another doctors appt this morning. We decided that I will wait until Heather is home from Hawaii (the 30th of June) to be induced. One month to go!!!!

No comments: