Saturday, May 31, 2008

My eyes wait for Christ. My heart trusts in Him. I can not do this alone, He is my rock and my salvation. On Tuesday, I found out that my cousin is pregnant again. Today I found out that one of my best friends (Corinne) is pregnant, that another good friend (Kori H) is pregnant, that our friend Charlene and Daniel are having another girl, and as I type this, Luke's cousin (Rebecca Rumble) is in labor with a little girl. All of this information has made my heart a little heavy. I am so excited for each of them. I pray that they have healthy beautiful babies. I just wish that my baby girl would be healthy too. I yearn for that. I diligently pray for a miracle and for God's healing touch to her body. I desire to hold her...to change her diapers....to wake up in the middle of the night to feed her...to rock her and sing to her.

I take comfort knowing that my gracious father in heaven knows my desires and cares about them. He will not let my suffering go to waste. He will use it for His glory and His purpose.
Thank you Jesus.
When Luke came home tonight he was so loving and kind to me. He is so tender. So compassionate. So comforting. We were talking about all of the new pregnancies and I made a comment like "What is the Lord doing to me?" Luke commented back..."He is doing amazing things. He knows that you are an amazing person. I am learning more each day how amazing you are!" I praise you Jesus for a husband who is not only handsome, but my lover, companion and best friend.

To finish today's post...My splash of happiness!!!
Adalin, Olivianna and I spent most of the afternoon playing outside. We swam, played on the kangaroo climber, watered the garden, read some books, and finished with a warm bath. I took the opportunity to take some sweet pics of big sister Adi! Her smile is so infectious!

No comments: