Sunday, September 28, 2008

I miss you





Olivianna,

We miss you.

As we prepared to give our testimony this last week of how Jehovah Shalom has been real and powerful in our lives, we remembered you.

As we stood up on the stage at church fighting back tears as we told your story, we remembered you.

As I lay in bed at night hugging my Olivianna bear...I remember you.

As I read stories of other CDH babies, I remember you.

As we thank the Lord for His goodness in our life, we remember you.

As I look at your daddy, I remember you.

As I look at your sister, I remember you.


Olivianna, we remember you each day.

We love you so much and are excited for the day that we will see you again.

I can't imagine how incredibly amazing it must be to be praising Jesus Christ face to face.

You are a lucky girl!

I love you baby,

your mommy



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tears are streaming.

I remember too.

Last Sunday Brian and I did the same thing at church. How coincidental? I don't think so.

love you.

My Three Sons said...

I came across your blog through Elli Reed. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your strength through this journy has touched me. I went through your blog from the beginning and I haven't had dry eyes for a while. She was so beautiful. I will pray for your family in this time of trials.

Take care
Kaci
My three sons

Rachel Dominguez said...

I just found your blog through a comment that you left on Elli's blog. I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for the loss of your daughter. The pictures of her are amazing and she is just beautiful.

I hope your days get easier for you.

I will pray for your family from this day forward.

Rachel
http://lovefor9.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You may not remember me, I am Melinda Watkins - Matt Ousdahl is married to my daughter Melissa. I have been praying for you since Kim shared with me about your pregnancy and the birth of your beautiful baby daughter. I too am so very grateful that God allowed you to spend some time with Olivianna this side of heaven. The pictures are precious. Thank you so much for sharing them. I will continue to pray for you and your family as you continue to heal. Heaven must seem more real to you each day. May the Lord bless you and keep you and cause his face to shine upon you.
Melinda Watkins
Wilmington, Delaware