Sunday, December 21, 2008

He gives peace like a river to our soul....


Mokelumne River day use area (near Lockford)









Daddy letting Adi drive...we were going pretty slow!


Mokelumne Fish Hatchery

The steelheads were jumping


Today we took a very relaxing drive in the countryside. We stopped and picked up some of our favorite Lockford sausage, ate at an old diner, and went on an adventure at the Mokelumne river day use area and fish hatchery. The sky was amazingly blue and the red moss on the river's edges were brilliant.
We have been hugging Adi a little tighter these days and praising the Lord for blessing us with her life. We could not imagine life without her.
This evening we went to our church's Christmas performance called "Behold the Lamb of God."
What an encouregment it was. God came down in the form of a helpless baby to save the world from their sins. To give us eternal life....and eternal love.
Thank you Jesus.
We praise you this Christmas season.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be a daddy thing to do to let the little ones drive. =)

Still praying for a Christmas Miracle. "Tis the Season"

love you.

Aunt Nell said...

Love you Amber.

Sitting here..reading your blog and all God has allowed you guys to go through brings my heart to complete humbleness. Still your faith is strengthened and you continue to keep on going. You amaze me. I hope to be an amazing wife, mother, friend, sister and most of all child of God as you have shown to be. I pray for you often and will continue. God IS good and his love endures FOREVER!

Wishing you guys a very Merry CHRISTmas. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I stumbled across your blog while browsing through the "Christian Women Online" blogroll, and I hope you don't mind the surprise visit! You have a lovely page and I wish you a very Merry Christmas! <3 Martha

P.S. You have a GORGEOUS family!

The Equipped Life said...

I keep coming back to your blog... the love, the sorrow, the peace... all so tangible.

I'm sorry for your recent loss and even knowing God's grace and strength, I am still amazed at the graciousness of your resolve and trust.

Your photography is awesome. I enjoyed viewing your gallery. I particularly liked the silhouette of the Cline (?) family - 4 members silhouetted against a dusky, evening blue sky.