Sunday, January 18, 2009

We spent a couple of days in San Francisco with Luke's parents on an annual business planning meeting. The weather was absolutely perfect (70 degrees) and the air was fresh. We stayed in a beautiful hotel, ate delicious food, had amazing conversation, experienced God's awesome creation and people, took lots of pictures and got a little exercise. We also did a little business:)
Here are some fun photos of the weekend.


China Town




The market

an alley...






Street Vendor selling jewelry

um....Eye candy!!!!

Reflection

The dancing ladies in our hotel lobby

The sun setting from our hotel window

Some bells hanging on the wall at one of the restaurants
Not encouraging the drinking of this stuff...I just thought this bar was pretty amazing and snapped a few pics of the bottles....

I love silhouette kisses!!!



A cool old car parked in front of the cafe we ate lunch at in Woodside.
I have been glued to my camera it seems the last week or so. I am learning so much and excited for where the Lord will take this passion that He has placed in me.
Therefore I urge you, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service. Romans 12:1
Christ be lifted High!

3 comments:

Kami said...

We have a Nikon D 80 and I wish I could take pictures like you. They are breathtaking!! You guys are such a beautiful couple!! Just beautiful!

Kami

Anonymous said...

We went to San Fran yesterday too!
It was a beautiful day!

Aunt Nell said...

LOVE the fotos. You are amazing girl! SF is a perfect place. I just got home from there. Spent yesterday and today there. Weather was AMAZING. Streets were beautiful. I was sweating today! :) Nice for Jan. I am thinking of taking engagement pix in SF...when the time comes...lots of amazing places! Glad you had a great weekend!

Love you!