Sunday, March 30, 2008

He leadeth me beside the still waters....

Be my everything, Be my everything, Be my everything, Be my everything...
God in my hoping
There in my dreaming
God in my watching
God in my waiting
God in my laughing
There in my weeping
God in my hurting
God in my healing
Christ in me, Christ in me, Christ in me the hope of glory, You are everything

For I am the Lord, your god, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, "do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

...He leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2

The Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in Him. Psalm 32:10b

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

For with God, nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37

God has poured out His love into our hearts. Romans 5:5

Taste and see that the Lord IS GOOD....Psalm 34:8
When I am the neediest, He is the most sufficient.
When I am completely helpless, He is the most helpful.
When I feel totally dependent, He absolutely dependable.
When I am the weakest, He is the most able.
When I am the most alone, He is intimately present.
When I feel I am the least, He is the greatest.
When I feel the most useless, He is preparing me.
When I am in darkness, He is the only Light I need.
When I feel the least secure, He is my rock and my fortress.
When I am the most humble, He is the most gracious.
When I can't, HE CAN.


**These are just a few of the promises that I am clinging to. Thank you Jesus for being my everything...when all I have to offer is an empty and hurting soul. Be Olivianna's everything. Be Luke's everything. Be Adalin's everything. You are our hope of glory. You are everything.

No comments: