Thursday, March 27, 2008

God is good. All the time.
This week has been a pretty good week for me. I am so experiencing the peace that surpasses all human understanding. I keep feeling like I should be hurting more...or angry...or feeling a different way. I am so heartbroken because of Olivianna's condition, but the peace that I am experiencing is allowing me to enjoy her while she is in my womb, and has given me the strength to make it through each day. I continue to pray for complete healing for my baby girls body. I often picture her delivered and a beautiful cry shouts forth from her lungs. She is crying and recieving oxygen and her lungs are strong and her spine is healed. This makes me smile. God is able. She will be healed....either alive in my arms or alive in the arms of Jesus.
Today, Cheri Wieland came over and was a huge encouragement to me. She talked about the fruit that she and others have seen in Luke and I during this time. The faith in Christ, the trust in His promises, the desire to walk in peace and joy amidst the storm. We can only stand because of Christ strength. He is upholding us with his righteous hand. That is so comforting.

My mom, Olivianna and I went today to get a pedicure. Olivianna moved around most of the time. She must have been able to tell that mommy was really enjoying herself. I got a french pedicure.....and Olivianna got pink with sparkles!!!!! It was very relaxing!

No comments: