Monday, June 1, 2009

E.B.B (Extremely Bad Blogger)

I have been a bad blogger. A very very bad blogger:)
So, it has now been 5 weeks since my last post and I still sit here with just about nothing to say. It is not that life hasn't been FULL of things to blog about, it's just I have found NO motivation to write about it. Almost as if all the energy is consumed in the event...and nothing is left for the debriefing.
I have decided to atleast create a post of photos so that my very few blog followers know that I am alive!


In the last five weeks we have....

Visited the farmers market a few times,
been busy "doing our work,"
gone to the park,
jumped on the trampoline,
spent time with family,


took lots of photos ...

Enjoyed nature...

and treats....

we have gotten hot....and cooled off....

we bought a new swing for Adi...

We went on a date or four...


We shot our first wedding at Rutherford Hills Winery in Napa, Ca. It was beautiful and a lot of fun!!!

Had a great mother's day celebrating my amazing mom (and being a mom!)

Spent some time with some precious faces...


...have been preparing for China,

and most of all....
have been EXTREMELY BLESSED by GOD!!!
I promise myself that I will not go this long again without blogging.
Until next time...CHRIST be lifted High!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Thank goodness!!! I was wondering where you have been! Once again, the pictures are beautiful! All of you are beautiful! China? Is this a vacation? I would love to go there!

Kami

Anonymous said...

>>deep sigh<< glad to see a pulse. lol.

love you , miss you.
~Christine

Anonymous said...

I see some vines!!! I am excited! LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES!! Adi is so beautiful! Love the little butt in the swimsuit! (not sure that is okay to say, but it is true!) Love ya!
Janelle

Sue said...

Well that was sure worth the wait. A great post and fabulous pics! You have such a gift!!