Monday, March 30, 2009


Quick Post:

Our date night was a blast! I surprised Luke and took him to dinner (sushi) and the West Lake Acrobats of China (at the Gallo Center for the Arts). It was an amazing evening. Luke was very surprised, especially since I had to fib even to Adi to keep it a secret! The food was great, the entertainment incredible and my date...well let me just say that I have one HOT husband;)


The weather has been so lovely and I have been glad to spend more time outside. The sun was warm on Saturday and so we decided that it was time to bring out the little pool. Adi had a great time playing and splashing around. Here are a few of my favorites...












and just for fun....
Adi summer 07

Adi Summer 08

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a gifted photographer you are, Amber! Your daughter is gorgeous. I found your blog on the CWO Blogroll as I make my way down visiting each one. What a delightful treat it was finding yours!

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Lucas. My heart hurt for you as I read about the loss of your 2nd daughter. Your compassion for those, like myself, barren and unable to have a child of my own was touching, and appreciated!

May God bless and grow Adi and Lucas to be strong in their faith and always a sheer joy to you & your hubby!

Blessings on your precious family and to you!