Tuesday, March 24, 2009


A lot has been going on these last few weeks.
Because I am not in the mood to blog right now, and because it has been 2 weeks since my last post, I will just post a couple of collages.

Baby Lucas was born last Wed, the 18th at 1 something in the morning. I had the amazing privilege of being his first photographer! He is such a handsome little guy, and mommy did such an amazing job birthing him. This is my sweet friend Christine's 5th child. Her sweet Charlotte is in heaven with Olivianna. To read her story click here: http://babycharlotte-4hisglory.blogspot.com/
I found this cool sheer hanging material thing (for over a crib) at a thrift store and put it up outside to see how long it was. Adi had a great time playing inside of it. We (or should I say "I") decided that she needed her pretty blue dress on for this play occasion!



Apparently it is more fun to paint on yourself than on the paper!


Last Thursday we had a fun day at the park with friends...


We spent some time outside together on Saturday...daddy and Adi love to hang out on a warm spring day!





Today I went over to a good friends house and we did some pottery. I made a tall mug that I will use for my iced drinks in the summer. After she fires them in the kiln, we will beautify them. Very Exciting!!!


This last set is from the amazing photography seminar that Trishia and I went to in San Fran last Friday. It was amazing and we both learned a ton. We also both won something which was super cool! These are from when we were goofing off before the seminar.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I was worried about you! I am so glad you are ok! The seminar sounds fantastic! And of course, the pictures are lovely! My favorite is the one with your hubby and Adi sitting in the chair cuddling. Too cute!

Kami