Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank you God:
100 things I am thankful for...
1. Salvation through Jesus Christ
2. Christ dying on the cross for me
3. My loving and kind husband
4. My sweet Adalin Rose
5. My sweet Olivianna Grace
6. Joy in my heart
7. Peace in my relationships
8. The living word of God
9. Grace
10. Good health
11. Luke and Adalin’s good health
12. Marriage
13. children
14. Adi’s fun and energetic personality
15. Luke and my relationship. That we are best friends
16. Intimacy in marriage
17. Shelter: a nice looken roof over my head!
18. God’s provisions in all things
19. Prayer: communication with God almighty
20. That God uses me
21. My husbands job
22. The privilege to stay at home
23. MOPS (Mothers of preschoolers)
24. The privilege to lead BVG MOPS
25. The people at Big Valley Grace church
26. My family (their love for me and how they raised me)
27. Luke’s family (who they are and what they do)
28. My parents strong and loving relationship
29. That my sisters and I are such good friends
30. Luke’s parents strong and loving relationship
31. Amazing friends
32. An amazing church
33. The command to love and serve others
34. Celebrate recovery
35. For other peoples kindness
36. Dr. Altman
37. Lori-Cae Reese

38. Christine Curry- for her selflessness to serve me during hard times
39. The ability to go out of the house without fear
40. The ability to drive and get from point a to b
41. An education
42. The ability to learn
43. The ability to teach
44. My husbands romantic side
45. Family that loves Jesus
46. The ability to see, hear, taste, touch and smell
47. Food in the pantry
48. Clothes for Adi
49. Clothes for Luke and I
50. Passion that comes from Cod
51. Photography
52. My camera
53. My computer
54. craigslist
55. The ability to dance
56. The opportunity to teach dance at Enslen
57. Fresh flowers
58. Christmas time
59. The desire to be thankful
60. Neils Toss salad
61. Good books
62. A desire for creativity
63. Spring and Fall
64. Colorful leaves
65. Ice cream in the freezer
66. electricity
67. My washer and dryer
68. My traveling experiences
69. for my 6 months with YWAM (in Hawaii and Thailand)
70. Coffee
71. toilets
72. Running water
73. Laughter
74. The cool opportunities that God has given me in life
75. The internet
76. Mint ice cream mixed with coffee ice cream and a little milk!!!
77. Sewing
78. Freedom in our counrty
79. Our new painted house and the amazing couple that blessed us with it
80. The ability to drive to SF or Yosemite and back in one day
81. Medical technology
82. Ultrasounds in particular
83. Thrift stores
84. Amazing garage sale finds
85. heat/air conditioning
86. A comfy bed to sleep in each night
87. The ability to be pregnant
88. The ability to walk
89. The ability to swallow
90. That I can go to the store and buy things
91. Safety and protection
92. Toys for Adi
93. That my family enjoys each other
94. People who die to themselves to accomplish Christ’s calling
95. Perspectives class
96. For caring and kind people in the world
97. That God created food to taste good
98. The ability to give to others
99. For tears and the ability to cry and feel
100. I am thankful to God for creating me in His image…for loving me…for saving me…for giving me life abundant in Christ Jesus.


God is good. ALL THE TIME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you always. Esp today. You've been on my heart for a while. Hope you are resting inHis goodness.

(and thanks for the shout out ;))

~C