Friday, October 24, 2008

Thankful

Wow...another 3 week stretch.

So much has happened in the last three weeks. I have lots of pictures to share so this is how I will explain the reason for NOT blogging in so long. Where would I have found time?????

Adi's 2nd birthday party

I have had approximately 6 photoshoots in the last 3 weeks...Here are a couple of my favorites. (To see more go to agroverpic on my sidebar)
The Chripczuk family










Belen and Xavier









The Cline Family





I spoke at MOPS two weeks ago on Encouraging imagination and creativity in your home.

Luke traveled to Indonesia (Medan and Bande Aeche) for 8 days and arrived home this last Tuesday. Praise the Lord for safety and a very productive time. The Lord really blessed their trip and changed their hearts.






Halloween (Not my favorite holiday to say the least....) The cousins looked really cute in their costumes. The moms had lots of fun too taking silly pictures!!!Add Image



Could'nt keep a straight face!!!





My good friend Paige and Joey had their precious baby boy Landon Joseph. I was priviledged to be in the room with her while she delivered. It was extremely emotional, but such a blessing! He is such a handsom little guy!!!



Playdates...babysitting...birthday parties....MOPS planning meetings, MOPS get togethers....editing photos...potty training...keeping up house...



And tomorrow our house will be painted (exterior). I am so excited. I got to pressure wash the house yesterday with the professional power washer and it was awesome. Almost felt like a weapon or something (scary).

Anyway...

God has truly blessed me in so many ways. I am so thankful for my life, and even more thankful for life in Jesus Christ.

I am looking forward to life "slowing down" a bit after this weekend! It has been so busy and I often feel like I can't do the things that God asks me to do.....like "be still" and "be thankful."

I truly desire to be thankful each day that God has blessed me with. To be thankful and to praise Him.

Christ be lifted high....

a.g.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Love the pictures, you do such a great job!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you're gonna have to take some pix of my family. You have quite the eye!

Miss you.
~Christine

Anonymous said...

What about the awesome pictures you took of The Moore's???????hehehhehe

Annie said...

How fun! :) It sounds like a busy but fun few weeks! She is such a doll :)

I love your blog...you're such a strong woman of God!