Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HELLO WORLD!!!

I have been missing from the blog world lately....
Mostly due to sickness, and hotness, and tiredness!

Thought I would post a quick update to say that we had our 2nd test for our Full Integrated Screening tests (to check for Spina Bifida, Trisomy 18 and other types of birth defects) and the results came back SCREEN NEGATIVE. That means that everything looks great so far! Baby looks healthy and active...heart beating at a sweet 161 bpm and allowing mommy to feel better the last week or so! Praise the Lord for that!

Adi is doing excellent! She loudly proclaimed to me in the waiting room today that the man sitting across from her had a big baby in his belly. She said it twice, and then the man said to her "No, I am just fat." AHHHHHHHHHH, I was mortified. Adi looked at me and said, "but NO, he has a big baby in his big belly." 2 year olds will be 2 year olds:)

Luke is doing very well too! Keeping busy at work and working on things around the house. I just LOVE that man!!!!

Photography has been keeping me busy. I have been so blessed to have so many amazing and beautiful clients. Thank you Jesus!

I pray that you all (the couple of you who have stuck with me even though I have been MIA the last three months) are doing well.

GOD IS GOOD. ALL THE TIME!
:)

3 comments:

walking in love said...

SO glad that you are back! I've missed reading about you! Don't go so long next time!
love,
jess

Sue said...

Glad to read you & baby are doing well. Too funny about little Adi in the Dr. office though. Kids say the darndest things huh? lol

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you've surfaced. We keep sayin we should get together... boys start school Aug 10th! Let's make it happen. Ai is so stinkin' cute. Did you ever find her undie? BAhahahahahaha.